Description: The NI USB-4432 is a five-channel dynamic signal acquisition module for making high-accuracy measurements from IEPE sensors. The USB-4432 delivers 101 dB of dynamic range and incorporates software-selectable IEPE (2.1 mA constant current) signal conditioning for accelerometers and microphones. The five channels simultaneously acquire at rates from 1 to 102.4 kS/s. In addition, the module includes built-in antialiasing filters that automatically adjust to your sampling rate. The USB-4432 is ideal for a wide variety of mobile/portable applications such as industrial machine condition monitoring; in-vehicle noise, vibration, and harshness; and audio test systems.
- 102.4 kS/s simultaneously sampled on five analog input channels
- 4 channels with software-selectable IEPE signal conditioning (0 or 2.1 mA; no IEPE on 5th channel)
- 24-bit resolution; 101 dB dynamic range; antialiasing filters
- Portable bus-powered device for USB
- NIST-traceable calibration